Rosaland Love has over 20 years of experience as a civil litigation paralegal. Her extensive experience includes the management of document-intensive products liability, commercial and complex litigation, and labor and employment cases. Rosaland has assisted in numerous trials in various electronic courtrooms, which includes the utilization of trial technology. She is exceptionally skilled at electronic discovery, document management, and trial assistance and preparation.
Prior to joining Thorpe Shwer, Rosaland was a paralegal with Quarles & Brady, LLP, and Leonard, Collins & Kelly, P.C.
• Certified Paralegal (CP), National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
• University of Phoenix, B.S.B.A.
• University of Phoenix, Paralegal Certificate
• South Plains College, A.A.S.
• Maricopa County Bar Association – Paralegal Division