André is an accomplished trial lawyer who practices in the areas of complex business and commercial, trust and estate, product liability, personal tort, and franchise litigation. André has tried dozens of bench and jury trials to verdict in numerous state and federal courts. Additionally, André has extensive appellate experience. His skills have earned him an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® and perennial selection as a Southwest Super Lawyer® in Business Litigation.
- Hualapai Tribal Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Iowa State Bar Association, 1994 (inactive)
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D.
- Chairperson, Moot Court Board
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A.
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising
Honors and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyer®, Business Litigation
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Represented the world’s largest hotel chain in commercial and trademark litigation matters.
- Represented a well-known motorcycle manufacturer in product liability matters.
- Represents franchisors in franchise litigation.
- Represents a leading designer and marketer of men’s, women’s, and children’s lifestyle apparel and sportswear.
- Represents the owner and operator of laser skin and health centers.
- Represents a distributor of orthopedic health care devices and equipment.
- Represents parties in probate and estate litigation, including disputed estate administrations, will and trust disputes, and contested guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Recreational Association of Madison Meadows – Simis (RAMMS), Board of Directors
- Childsplay Arizona Theatre Company, Board of Trustees
- Free Arts Arizona, Board of Directors
- Camp Fire Boys & Girls of Greater Phoenix, Board of Directors