Jamie Gill Santos
Jamie Gill Santos is an associate with the firm practicing in the areas of commercial litigation and business and personal injury torts. While in law school, Jamie served as a law clerk for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and interned with the New York State Attorney General’s office. She began her career as an associate with Fennemore Craig, P.C., one of the largest law firms in the Southwest. Jamie has a myriad of experience litigating cases on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. She has also practiced in the areas of securities litigation/arbitration and insurance regulatory compliance.
Jamie has been named to the roster of Southwest Rising Stars® in Business Litigation for 2016 and 2017 by Super Lawyers®.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Articles Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- Georgetown University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, Member
Honors and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyer®, Rising Star in Business Litigation
- Participates in the representation of one of the nation’s largest Class I freight railroads in tort litigation including defense of Federal Employers Liability Act claims, including occupational (asbestos) exposure claims.
- Participates in the representation of a national franchisor of massage and spa clinics with franchises nationwide and has worked on teams obtaining early dismissals and zero-contribution settlements of various tort claims.
- Successfully represented a federally chartered corporation in a plaintiff’s appeal of summary judgment ruling to the Ninth Circuit. See Deboles v. Amtrak, 647 Fed. App’x. 836 (9th Cir. 2016).
- Represented a successful, high-end nightclub in the Scottsdale Entertainment District in litigation matters, including representation during litigation and trial of a forcible entry and detainer action brought by the nightclub’s landlord.
- Assisted in the defense of one of the world’s preeminent tire manufacturer in significant personal injury actions, in both state and federal courts, leading to positive settlement outcomes.
- Represented clients in high dollar value securities litigation matters in state court proceedings.
- Represented claimants and registered representatives in arbitration proceedings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (“FINRA”).
- Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA, Volunteer
- Forever Loved Pet Sanctuary, Volunteer