Raquel Gomez has over 20 years of paralegal and case management experience. She assists with all aspects of litigation from inception, through discovery, motion practice, and trial. As part of her litigation support, Raquel has extensive experience in document examination and management, drafting of pleadings, fact development, deposition preparation, exhibit management, and trial presentation. She has worked on a wide variety of cases brought in federal and state courts as well as arbitration and mediation.
- Certified Paralegal (CP)
- University of Phoenix, Bachelor of Science in Business Management (B.S.B.M.)
- Dickinson-Warren Business College, Paralegal Certificate
- Arizona Paralegal Association (APA)
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)