Bree is a civil litigator who has experience handling various stages of litigation. Bree’s practice involves general civil litigation including personal injury torts; she also has experience handling insurance defense, employment matters, premise liability, and legal malpractice lawsuits.
Bree received her law degree from Arizona State University and completed her Bachelor’s degree in English at University of California, Santa Barbara. While in law school, Bree interned with Judge Moran, former presiding judge of the Coconino Superior Court. Bree also participated in a criminal trial as a clinic student with the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office.
As a California native, Bree enjoys exploring the desert landscape of Arizona.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- CALI award for excellence: Litigation Experience
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association
- American Constitution Society, Member