Matt St. Martin
Matt’s practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, franchise litigation, and personal injury torts. He also has experience with real estate litigation, business torts, construction litigation, and appellate advocacy. During law school, Matt externed with the Honorable David K. Duncan (ret.) at the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. Matt has worked in the Arizona legal community since 2012, and he has experience in all stages of litigation, including multiple jury trials.
• Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
o William H. Pedrick Scholar
o Arizona State Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor
o CALI award for excellence: Legal Method and Writing; Legal Advocacy; First Amendment
• Arizona State University, B.S. in Political Science, magna cum laude
• Arizona Bar Association, Member
• Maricopa Bar Association, Member
• Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member