Ian is a civil litigator with experience overseeing matters through all stages of litigation. His practice focuses on complex civil and commercial litigation. Ian also has experience handling insurance defense, legal malpractice, personal injury, and premises liability matters.
Ian earned his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Psychology from the University of Washington. Upon graduation, Ian served as a Teach for America corps member for two years, teaching 8th grade science at Barcelona Middle School in the Alhambra Elementary School District. He then went on to attend the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
During law school, Ian was an associate editor for the Law Journal for Social Justice, where he edited articles submitted to the Journal. He was also selected to participate in the Diversity Legal Writing Program sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association during his 2L year. Ian earned the highest pro bono distinction for his volunteer work throughout law school as well as the Trial Advocacy Fellowship Designation.
Ian is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys spending his free time exploring the many off-road trails throughout the Southwest on his dual-sport motorcycle.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College or Law, J.D., cum laude
- Law Journal for Social Justice, Assocaite Editor
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Trial Advocacy Fellowship Distinction
- University of Washington, B.A.
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member