Max is a civil litigator who has experience overseeing matters throughout various stages of litigation. His practice involves general civil and commercial litigation. Max also has experience handling insurance defense, construction defect, and premises liability matters.
Max is a native Arizonian, being born and raised in Flagstaff before attending Northern Arizona University, where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in finance. Max then went on to attend law school at Arizona State University, where he received numerous academic accolades, and held leadership positions with multiple journals. Additionally, Max was elected by his peers to be a class representative for the law school’s student government.
In his free time, Max enjoys spending time with his dog Jude, cooking, crosswords, and all things Chicago Bears football.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Jurimetrics Journal of Law, Science & Technology, Note & Comment Editor Note & Comment Editor
- Corporate and Business Law Journal, Managing Editor
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Northern Arizona University, B.S.B.A
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona, Mentor
- Valley Leadership, Catalyze Cohort
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Red Shoe Society, Board Member