Guy Forte is an attorney (pending admission) who works in the areas tort defense, products liability, and commercial litigation matters.
Guy graduated from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona, where he served as the Senior Note Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, directing the journal’s student note program. Guy focused his studies on intellectual property and involved himself in leadership and mentoring opportunities. Guy served both as a second-year teaching assistant and as the Senior Writing Fellow for the University’s legal writing program.
Guy is a musician who loves playing guitar and going to see live music of any kind. He enjoys cooking but also loves getting out of the house to try the amazing restaurants around town.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Senior Note Editor, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- CALI Award for Excellence: Advanced Legal Writing, Trademark, Intellectual Property Law
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. History, with honors, Political Science
Articles and Presentations
- Just A Little Bit: Comparing the De Minimis Doctrine in U.S. And German Copyright Regimes, 39 Ariz. J. Int’l Comp. L. 415 (2022)