Nicole Stewart practices in the areas of personal injury, professional liability, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation. Ms. Stewart has experience in all stages of litigation, including through trial. In the fall of 2016, Ms. Stewart helped secure a full defense verdict in a two-week medical malpractice jury trial where the plaintiffs sought over $2 million in damages.
Ms. Stewart attended the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University and was named an Advocacy Fellow for her participation in a course schedule that focused on becoming a trial lawyer. Upon graduation, Ms. Stewart was awarded the Paul W. Holloway Trial Advocacy Award for her academic achievement and courtroom advocacy skills.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Paul W. Holloway Trial Advocacy Award
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Jessup Moot Court Competition — Oralist Award and Team Brief Writing Award
- CALI Award for Excellence, Immigration Law and Policy Clinic at ASU
- Law Journal: Jurimetrics, the Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Arizona State University, B.A. in Print Journalism, magna cum laude
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- The Order of Barristers, Member
- Ladder Down Graduate, Class of 2017
- Arizona Boston Terrier Rescue, Volunteer