Nicole Stewart practices in the areas of personal injury, product liability, franchisor liability, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation. She is licensed in Arizona and Colorado and often appears pro hac vice to litigate on her clients’ behalf in various jurisdictions throughout the country. Nicole is experienced in all stages of litigation, including through trial. She regularly takes and defends plaintiff and primary witness depositions; appears for oral argument on dispositive motions and other important issues; and leads pre-trial settlement negotiations. She is skilled at defending cases with unique, localized issues, as well as developing and executing a national defense strategy for larger clients. She practices in state and federal court, before the American Arbitration Association, and in front of state licensing boards.
Nicole attended the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University and was named an Advocacy Fellow for maintaining a course schedule that focused on becoming a trial lawyer. Upon graduation, she was awarded the Paul W. Holloway Trial Advocacy Award for her academic achievement and courtroom advocacy skills. In her free time, Nicole enjoys hiking, cooking, and exploring local restaurants to find the best charcuterie board in town.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Paul W. Holloway Trial Advocacy Award
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Jessup Moot Court Competition — Oralist Award and Team Brief Writing Award
- CALI Award for Excellence, Immigration Law and Policy Clinic at ASU
- Law Journal: Jurimetrics, the Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Arizona State University, B.A. in Print Journalism, magna cum laude
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- The Order of Barristers, Member
- Ladder Down Graduate, Class of 2017
- Arizona Boston Terrier Rescue, Volunteer