Victoria is a litigator practicing in the areas of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, professional liability, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation. She has represented institutional clients as well as individuals in matters involving multiple deaths, severe disfigurement and disability, complex causation components, novel dispositive issues, and nuanced law. Her strengths include research and motion practice as well as obtaining favorable dispute resolution through settlement negotiations.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Dunne enjoyed a career as a registered nurse in the operating room. This experience provides her with invaluable insight when analyzing medical records in combination with personal injury allegations. Her medical knowledge offers clients the benefit of an in-depth understanding of anatomy, preexisting conditions, compliance with physicians’ orders, diagnostics, prognoses, and care plans.
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, B.S. in Nursing, summa cum laude
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Ladder Down Program Participant, 2016