Trevor practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation, financial services litigation, bankruptcy litigation, appellate litigation, and tort defense. Trevor has represented businesses, creditors, trustees, and individuals in wide ranging matters in state courts (Arizona, Florida), Federal District Courts (Arizona, New Jersey, Southern District of New York), and Bankruptcy Courts (Arizona).
Trevor has particular expertise in accounting and legal malpractice representing clients in order to recover funds lost due to embezzlement, fraud, fraudulent conveyance, and actions that fall under the RICO statutes.
Prior to joining Thorpe Shwer, Trevor represented national clients including a trustee in bankruptcy for whom he achieved a $213 million jury verdict in the Southern District of New York.
In 2017 and 2018, Trevor was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Southwest Super Lawyer.
Trevor is an active member and treasurer of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Arizona.
During law school, Trevor interned at the US Attorney’s Office in Phoenix assisting in the prosecution of white collar crime and at the Arizona Supreme Court.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Order of Barristers
- John J. O’Connor Scholar
- Pedrick Scholar
- Business Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Cali Award for Legal Excellence in Legal Research and Writing
- Cali Award for Legal Excellence in Advanced Legal Research
- Cali Award for Legal Excellence in Clinical Experience
- Brigham Young University, B.A. in International Relations and Global Economy
- Brigham Young Scholar
- Dean’s List
- Treasurer, State Bar of Arizona, Young Lawyers Division
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Phoenix Chapter
Honors and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyer, Rising Star
- Achieved $213 Million jury verdict representing a trustee in bankruptcy to recover fraudulent conveyances.
- Achieved multiple favorable verdicts in evidentiary hearings to recover funds taken by fraud from large landscape maintenance company.
- Represented creditor in bankruptcy to recover collateral on multi-million dollar loans.
- Represented creditor in bankruptcy to recover funds taken fraudulently from restoration company.
- Represented investors in recovering funds invested in fraudulent investment schemes.
- Successfully defended parent company against claims asserted relating to independent contractor.
- Successfully assisted in the negotiation of settlement in wrongful death case.
- Scoutmaster, Troop 213, Mesa District, Grand Canyon Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Chartered Organization Representative, Boy Scouts of America