Teresa has been a civil litigation paralegal for 27 years with an emphasis in matters requiring extensive discovery, case management, and trial practice. She has experience working in various jurisdictions in both state and federal courts across the country. Teresa has worked on both plaintiff and defense cases in various practice areas including product liability, insurance defense, bad faith, medical malpractice, construction defect, dram shop, commercial trucking, family law, probate, worker’s compensation, Social Security, class action, and multi-district litigation. Teresa also has significant experience with managing cases from the beginning to settlement or trial.
Prior to joining Thorpe Shwer, Teresa was a paralegal with Polsinelli and Jones Skelton & Hochuli.
- NALA Paralegal Certification, 2012
- Studied political science/Spanish, Arizona State University, 2004
- A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, Phoenix College, 2000
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), 2012
- First Vice-President, Arizona Paralegal Association, 2017-2018
- Arizona Paralegal Association Member, 2009 – Current
- Phoenix College Advisory Board for Paralegal Non-Credit Discovery Program, 2018