Jon collaborates with clients in order to execute tailored legal strategies that meet client-specific goals. He has experience handling disputes across the nation and in all phases of litigation. Jon’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, business disputes, product liability, personal tort, and franchise matters.
Prior to joining Thorpe Shwer, Jon externed with the Arizona Supreme Court Administrative Office where he focused on issues concerning judicial ethics. While in law school, he served as Research Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal and earned a CALI Award in Legal Writing. Jon additionally has a background in business with a Masters Degree in Business Administration, which helps him better understand client interests and develop creative solutions.
Jon is a native Phoenician, and in his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, spending time with his family, and convincing himself that he is good at fantasy football.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal, Research Editor
- CALI award for excellence: Legal Method and Writing
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, M.B.A.
- Arizona State University, B.S. in Finance; B.A. in Legal Studies, summa cum laude
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Urban Land Institute Arizona Chapter Member, Partnership Forum