Jon practices in the areas of commercial litigation, business disputes, product liability, personal tort, and franchise matters. While at law school, he served as Research Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal, earned a CALI Award in Legal Writing, and externed with the Arizona Supreme Court Administrative Office. Jon additionally has a background in business as demonstrated through an undergraduate degree in finance and Masters Degree in Business Administration from the W.P. Carey School of Business.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal, Research Editor
- CALI award for excellence: Legal Method and Writing
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, M.B.A.
- Arizona State University, B.S. in Finance; B.A. in Legal Studies, summa cum laude
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member