Ethan Bernardone is an associate with the firm where he focuses his legal practice in the areas of business torts and commercial litigation. He is a graduate of the Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law and a member of the State Bar of Arizona.
While in law school, Ethan externed for the Arizona Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for Arizona, and the Arizona and New York State Attorney General’s Offices. Ethan also served as a Managing Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal and was actively involved in moot court. He regularly advanced to the finals or placed in moot court competitions at his law school. Ethan also traveled to Hong Kong to participate in the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
- U.S. District Court, Arizona
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Managing Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Order of the Barristers
- Marist College, B.A., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Alumni Association, Member
- Participates in the representation of a Class I freight railroad in tort litigation including defense of Federal Employers Liability Act and general personal injury claims.
- Participates in the representation of a national franchisor of massage and spa clinics with franchises in all 50 states.